Salesforce Developer Team Leader
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
AllCloud is looking for a Salesforce Developer Team Leader. As Salesforce Developer Team Leader at AllCloud, You will lead CRM workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs. Salesforce developers work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company. You will Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and produce technical requirements and design documents. You will be managing the technical delivery of integrations, security, single-sign-on, and application customizations.
- Lead the technical architecture and development efforts of the Salesforce system
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to developers on technical issues
- Mentor the team members and be a source of technical innovation for the team
- Lead the design of the development and release process
- Manage the support of presale efforts in technical phase
- Lead Salesforce projects end-to-end with full ownership of the project. Working with the business to a clear definition and design, implementation, testing, release to production and communicate to the relevant teams
- Find creative solutions to complex technical and integration challenges
- Introduce new methodologies, technologies, and tools to the technical ecosystem
- 3+ years experience developing with AngularJS Framework
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Deep knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, including: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience with modern web technologies : Webpack, Babel
- Experience with Angular, TypeScript- an advantage
- Working experience with version control & GIT
- Strong programming background using C#, .NET or Java - an advantage
- Experienced knowledge of Salesforce customization including: custom objects, custom fields, workflows, process builder, and validation rules.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate- systems in an enterprise environment- an advantage
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously- an advantage
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills- an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies- an advantage
- Fluent English - verbal and written
- Experience with Lightning Web Components - a big advantage
- Experience with Salesforce APIs
- Agile experience- an advantage
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications - an advantage
- 3+ years experience in working in a cloud environment- an advantage
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization- an advantage