AWS Support Agent
About The Position
AllCloud Customer Success provides global support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. We help our customers understand what Cloud Computing is all about, and whether it can be useful for their business needs. We help with account and billing related inquiries, and interface with AWS teams to provide the perspective of the Voice of the Customer.
As an AllCloud AWS Customer Support Associate you'll field requests and questions from customers needing assistance with technical issues or questions associated with their AWS Accounts. This position requires a strong mindset for customer service, a logical problem solving approach, and experience with AWS tools.
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to AllCloud’s AWS customers.
- Working with other customer support and AWS teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right.
- Working with customers to understand how they use AllCloud services, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
- Acting as an advocate for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
- Assisting with customer communication during critical launches and support events.
- Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
- Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.
- 6 months experience in Technical Support.
- Experience in Customer Service.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Web Technologies and the Internet.
- High school diploma
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.