About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be an experienced project manager, well versed in agile project methodology, with excellent logic and problem-solving skills coupled with proven hands-on experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate must also have business analysis experience, be able to effectively consult with internal stakeholders, manage deliverables, and oversee the execution of projects on time, in scope, and on budget.
- Developing and documenting standards for project management processes and procedures within the organization.
- Reporting on project status and recommending changes as needed to ensure that projects are completed successfully.
- Supporting the evolution of AllCloud project management, including project management software, methodologies, automation techniques, policies, and creation of reusable assets.
- Own, organize and facilitate project planning, schedule and lead project scrum meetings and ensure adequate backlog of tasks and their assignments for all resources.
- Identify and remove project impediments, remediate identified risk items, and facilitate project conflict resolution as necessary.
- Conducting analyses of business processes across the AllCloud organization to determine how they can be improved.
- Identifying the goals and requirements of each project
- Creating and managing documentation and reports for projects
- Track, forecast and report on project progress including metrics and challenges
- Maintain current knowledge on the project management best practices
- Polish technical & executive-level presentations, maintaining a consistent “look & feel” across all deliverables
- 5+ years of project management experience with a thorough understanding of project management methodologies and tools (JIRA, Smartsheets, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Business Administration, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excellent organizational skills. You are able to conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines.
- The experience to manage risks and can take ownership of complex efforts and mediate between competing interests and personalities to get an alignment and motivate change.
- Strong technical fluency and understanding of how multiple systems fit together and can communicate technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
- Superb communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A proven talent for building consensus and driving change. You are outcome-focused and results-oriented.
- Experience with understanding needs, breaking them down into deliverables, and building a realistic project plan of tasks to accomplish the deliverables.
- Self-motivated, innovative and capable of managing multiple, concurrent priorities and tasks.
- Project or process certification such as PMP, CAPM, CSM, Six Sigma, etc.
- Organizational project management office (OPM) experience
- Experience working as a consultant