Director Global ServicesDirector Global Services
About The Position
The Director, Global Services (GS) is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our GS sites. Develop and implement strategies that support global expansion through shared resources wherever they are and no matter the discipline. Ensure delivery capacity to ensure successful delivery/support for projects sold by regional AllCloud practices. Manage conflicts and solve problems as needed to ensure business continuity.
- Support delivery of consultancy projects sold by regional practices
- Define key roles and responsibilities and work with Practice Leaders to ensure appropriate resources are assigned projects throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Provide leadership, training, and guidance to the GS team.
- Evaluate resource acquisition demands, services and approaches that will scale to drive cost and operational efficiencies on a global level across functions and departments.
- Work with regional Presidents, Practice and other shared service leaders to proactively identify, prioritize, facilitate and lead GS improvement initiatives by leveraging leading practices, monitoring performance metrics, and benchmarking performance across GS.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Exhibit strong collaborative, communication and change management skills and global awareness and sensitivity to multiple cultures.
- Support shorter-term initiatives focused on enabling the business now in conjunction with longer-term transformation initiatives to enable the continuous evolution of GS in the future.
- Find the best value for resources, i.e. making capital efficient for the business (lower cost resources) to increase gross margin.
- Proactively drive the talent acquisition process, reduce the ramp time to productivity, and develop a talent retention strategy and activities in conjunction with Employee Success.
- MBA or equivalent
- Romania residentship
- 8+ years of progressive Shared Services/Global Services experience.
- International experience with self-awareness of communication styles and cultural differences.
- Experience establishing a progressive global shared service operating model including operational metrics and scorecards.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong, compelling value propositions and influence executive levels stakeholders.
- Superior problem-solving skills, leadership qualities, influencing, communication and consulting skills, and team/interpersonal skills to formulate and articulate a perspective and present it in a way to create understanding and alignment on issues (from strategy to tactics).
- Preferably exposure or involvement in process improvement and execution, and ability to identify, prioritize, and implement continuous improvement ideas and initiatives. Lean Green or Black Belt is an asset.
- Fluent in English and an additional language is an asset.
- Occasional travel to other GS sites may be required.
- ITIL or any service management certification or training
- Professional Services experience