We’re expanding globally and always looking for talented, exceptional employees to add to our expertise. Browse and apply for one of our many open positions below and embark on your professional journey. Learn more about life at AllCloud.
IT - Salesforce Administrator
About The Position
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator for our Business Applications team, to ensure that our corporation capitalises on the benefits offered by our Salesforce CRM system.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced global and multicultural environment. Salesforce Administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimised operations across multiple departments.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Performing technical assessment and solutioning for internal Salesforce projects
- Maintaining change management backlog for Salesforce and Salesforce applications
- Process documentation and technical change documentation
- Provide remote & frontal user support
- Developing flows and re-engineering existing automations
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce system and utilizing best practices
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Managing Salesforce users, groups, roles, permissions, profiles, and sharing rules
- Supporting Salesforce applications i.e. Conga, FinancialForce, Pardot
- Building custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Tableau
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
Summary of Requirements & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Experienced with backlog management and prioritisation
- Experience in developing and implementing solutions based on business requirements
- Exceptional ability to understand Salesforce architecture and how to best leverage new features
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles and permission sets and managing access
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
- Ability to think outside the box to complete tasks and objectives
- Experience with application life cycle best practices and agile methodologies
Required Skills and Abilities
- Service oriented and excellent communication skills
- Dynamic and fast learning
- Detail-oriented, self-sufficient, resourceful, organised, and proactive
- Information Security understanding and awareness
- Ability to work in a global, multicultural environment
- Proficient written and spoken English
- Salesforce Administrator certification - Required
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification - Preferred
- Additional Salesforce certifications and superbadges a plus
- FinancialForce certification a plus
- A bachelor's degree in computer science would be advantageous
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.