AWS Cloud Engineer
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a AWS Cloud Engineer, whose primary role is to build and deploy highly scalable, reliable, and secure cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies. They will serve as a delivery person for large scale migrations of systems from on-premise data centers to the AWS platform. As a AWS Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, evolving the AWS cloud architecture, supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting, and developing required automation for our customers. You will support large-scale migrations, building new cloud landing zones, and writing infrastructure-as-code using modern languages/DSLs.
How you'll make your mark:
● Assist in creating a tailor-made architectures using cloud-native technologies;
● Migration activities from legacy data centers to modern cloud platforms;
● Deployment of advanced services on the cloud and working with Data Architects to deploy AI/ML and cutting edge data lakes, warehouses, and pipelines;
● Implement automation solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code (Cloudformation, CDK, Terraform);
● Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are following the customer’s needs and expectations;
● Debug, troubleshoot, and fix technical issues;
● Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions.
● Experience within professional IT (especially with Linux Networking, Security);
● Experience with AWS;
● Experience with Security Products (Firewall, Web Gateways, Proxies);
● Strong Experience in Linux;
● Moderate knowledge of container technologies (Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Swarm, Docker, etc);
● Familiarity with the Agile methodology;
● Scripting abilities in at least two of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, PowerShell;
● Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking;
● Strong foundations with Git and git-flow methodologies;
● Moderate Experience with one or more CI/CD platforms (Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI, Codeship);
● Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, CDK, Serverless framework).
Why Work For Us?
At AllCloud, we offer a fantastic workplace including all the benefits you’d expect - a competitive salary, a personal development and meaningful work with the cloud world leaders. Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company. Not only do we want you to grow into the role, but we want this role to grow with you.
Apply now to become part of the AllCloud.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.