Technical Project Manager
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorized Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
The ideal candidate that AllCloud is looking for will be an experienced technical project manager, well versed in agile project methodology, with excellent logic and problem-solving skills coupled with proven hands-on experience managing multiple data development projects simultaneously. The candidate must have consulting experience, be able to effectively communicate with clients, manage delivery, and oversee the execution of projects to make sure we meet client expectations, deliver with quality and efficiency, and become a trusted partner.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Own and evolve the project management function, including methodologies, automation techniques, and policies
- Own, organize and facilitate project planning, schedule and lead project scrum meetings and ensure adequate backlog of tasks and their assignments for all resources. This includes both internal projects as well as client-facing projects
- Identify and remove project impediments, remediate identified risk items, and facilitate project conflict resolution as necessary
- Work with our client’s business leads to gather project requirements in their language, then work with technical team; business teams to translate into manageable tasks
- Communicate the financial and schedule health to internal and external stakeholders
- Polish technical & executive-level presentations, maintaining a consistent “look & feel” across all deliverables
- 7+ years, technical project management experience with a thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies and tools (JIRA, Smartsheets, Salesforce, etc.)
- 3+ years, working on enterprise data warehousing projects
- Excellent organizational skills. You can conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines
- The experience and wisdom to lead project teams, manage risks and have overseen the delivery of multiple projects on time and on budget. You can take ownership of complex efforts and mediate between competing interests and personalities to get an alignment and motivate change
- Superb communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical contributors, and between project teams and senior leadership
- Strong technical fluency. You like understanding how multiple systems fit together and can communicate technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders
- A proven talent for building consensus and driving change. You are outcome-focused and results-oriented
- Experience with understanding needs, breaking them down into deliverables, and building an appropriate project plan of tasks to accomplish the deliverables
- Self-motivated, innovative and capable of managing multiple, concurrent priorities and tasks
- US Citizen or Green card holder - no sponsorship available
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Healthcare and consulting experience strongly preferred, must have data warehouse experience, ability to demonstrate hands on experience with data projects, and superb communication skills.