Sales Development Representative SDR - Part Time
About The Position
We’re hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team in Israel. The goal of the SDR will be to help drive AllCloud’s sales process by qualifying and nurturing new business. The ideal candidate will have an ambitious attitude, think strategically, and be a results-driven team player.
If you are looking for a role to advance your career in sales and gain an outstanding growth opportunity, this may be the role for you!
- Develop a nurture strategy that incorporates outbound calls, emails, materials, events, etc. to advance inbound leads to sales
- Move beyond BANT to uncover unique business opportunities with prospects and determine which AllCloud offerings best address their needs
- Utilize lead generation tools such as ZoomInfo, IVC and Intricately to target prospects and create new sales opportunities
- In cooperation with the sales team, set up meetings with prospects for sales representatives
- Present introductory pitch of AllCloud’s services via Zoom with prospects as needed
- Set up leads, opportunities and reports within Salesforce
- 1 + years experience in direct sales in the tech sector
- Experience selling services - preferred
- Knowledge of technologies - preferred
- Experience using Salesforce and Google docs
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.