Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer, The primary role of the Senior DevOps Engineer is to build and deploy complex cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies.
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorised Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and evolving the AWS cloud architecture, as well as for supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting, and developing required automation for our customers.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Assist in creating a tailor-made architecture
- Deployment of advanced services on the cloud
- Implement automation solutions
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix technical issues
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
- 5+ years of professional IT experience (especially with Linux Networking, Security)
- 3+ Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Security Products (Firewall, Web Gateways, Proxies)
- Strong Experience in Linux
- Strong Experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Swarm, Docker, etc’)
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Scripting abilities in at least two of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, PowerShell
- Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to learn various technologies and topics
- Strong foundations with Git and gitflow methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI, Codeship)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, CDK, Serverless framework)
- Experience with system monitoring platforms (Datadog, Prometheus)
- Experience with centralized logging platforms (ELK)
- Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Information security orientation
- Experience with production environments
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.