AWS - Technical Lead
About The Position
AllCloud is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, technology leader to help lead the CTO office site in Israel. The leader is obsessed with offering technological guidance for our internal teams and inventing cloud solutions for our customers. In this role, the Head-Of-Technology will build enable our development and delivery teams with knowledge and competencies of the ever-evolving AWS cloud services. This leader will seek to guide, teach and motivate our teams to use architectures and best practices in order to accelerate their work and instill novel cloud knowledge. This leader will work shoulder-to-shoulder with our customers and internal business functions in order to seek, identify and help build new cloud solutions.
The cloud solutions will include AWS cloud services and integration to 3rd party systems and the cloud ISV ecosystem as required. The success of the solutions will be measured by the value it will bring for our customers from both the business and technological aspects. An example of such a solution is the architecture and POC of a scalable eCommerce SaaS solution that integrates with the SalesForce IoT module and creates an end-to-end IoT eCommerce purchasing and activation experience.
- Own building a new cloud knowledge practice for the company
- Teach, guide, coach and Instill the flow of AWS cloud technologies to the technology teams.
- Map the needs of, define and create the required cloud solutions. These include systems architecture/POCs and best practices. The latter will be used by our teams when working with our customers and internal business functions.
- Represent AllCloud in conventions and thought leadership opportunities.
- Innovate on behalf of our customers focusing on their value and needs.
- Architect and guide our teams to build new cloud services they benefit from.
Summary of Experience
- BSc. Degree required. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Control Engineering
- Experience leading large diverse technology organizations and functions in multiple locations
- Track record of success defining and delivering innovative big ideas to drive long term results
- Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Successful experience in hiring, people development, and managing large technology teams.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels.
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Experience in leading SaaS technologies is preferred
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.