We’re expanding globally and always looking for talented, exceptional employees to add to our expertise. Browse and apply for one of our many open positions below and embark on your professional journey. Learn more about life at AllCloud.
Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. As such at AllCloud, You will lead CRM workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs.
Software Engineering Team Leader works collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company. You will Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and produce technical requirements and design documents. You will be managing the technical delivery of integrations, security, single-sign-on, and application customization.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Provide hands-on expert-level assistance to developers on technical issues
- Mentor the team members and be a source of technological innovation for the team
- Lead the design of the development and release process
- Manage the support of presale efforts in the technical phase
- Lead projects end-to-end with full ownership of the project. Working with the business to a clear definition and design, implementation, testing, release to production, and communicating to the relevant teams
- Find creative solutions to complex technical and integration challenges
- Introduce new methodologies, technologies, and tools to the technological ecosystem
- Led the technical architecture and development efforts of the Salesforce system
- 1+ years of experience as a Software Engineering lead with a Hands-on approach
- 3+ years of experience developing with Angular Framework
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Proven experience with modern web technologies: Webpack, Babel
- Working experience with version control & GIT
- Strong programming background using C#, .NET, or Java
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate- systems in an enterprise environment
- Fluent English - verbal and written
- Experienced knowledge of Salesforce customization including custom objects, custom fields, workflows, process builders, and validation rules.
- Experience working in a cloud environment
- Experience with Lightning Web Components
- Experience with Angular, and TypeScript
- Knowledge and experience in Salesforce development, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.