About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an IT Specialist, your key area of responsibility will be creating customer satisfaction through your superb troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. As an IT Specialist at AllCloud you will gain invaluable hands-on experience working on cloud technologies and SaaS based applications. You will have the opportunity to create breakthrough cloud environments, as well as diagnose and fix issues to improve existing cloud-based systems.
You will support internal employees globally that will be using Windows and MAC OS devices. You understand the business impact of incoming tickets and will troubleshoot effectively to resolve issues and answer questions. Strong communication and organizational skills will make you an ideal and successful candidate.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Provide remote & frontal support
- Manage apps, services, and hardware while providing functionality & security
- Manage and support Mac, Windows, and network systems
- Manage incidents and problems, working with vendors and partners
- Create and maintain procedural and training documentation while complying with internal controls and policies
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions to enhance and improve business processes and security
- The role will conduct new and existing staff training, hardware maintenance, and cloud systems management.
- 3+ years in a technical support role for a medium-sized business, with a focus on customer service
- Managing and supporting laptops, smartphones, network appliances, and security
- Google Workspace (G Suite) management
- Mac and Windows management and support
- Cloud Services & Environments support
- Salesforce / NetSuite / Atlassian
- Microsoft 365
Required Skills and Abilities
- Service-oriented – Customer facing skills
- Dynamic and Fast learning
- Detail-oriented, self-sufficient, resourceful, organized, and proactive
- Information Security understanding and awareness
- Network communications
- Working with international vendors and partners
- Flawless English
- PC Technician or similar
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.