Project Manager and System Analyst
About The Position
We’re looking for a Project Manager and System Analyst to join our growing Professional Services Team and to play a key role in managing customers, and helping onboard new clients. The Project Manager & System Analyst is the primary contact point for the client during the pre-launch period and will lead the implementation while ensuring scope, quality, and timeline are met. The Project Manager and System Analyst serve as solution consultants, also bridging between the development team, product team, and client during the integration period, all to ensure that the customer will be able to extract the greatest value from the product post-launch and to ensure that the product is customized, configured and delivered on time.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Understand customer's needs, and current workflows, and design implementation plan to address those needs.
- Configure Salesforce platform in client environment as per Statement of Work and implementation plan.
- Communicate to the client needs of the new implementation.
- Work with client Success teams to successfully transition the account from the implementation period to the launch, training, post-launch, and adoption period.
- Document completion of key tasks and milestones, detailed notes associated with calls, and other client interactions.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in one of the following: Technical Project Management/System Analyst (preferably ERP, CRM, or others)
- Design solutions, translate business needs into processes and systems, and define business requirements into a technical plan
- Team player with the ability to self-manage and execute projects from scratch.
- Demonstrated ability to handle day-to-day work challenges confidently; willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change. Must be resilient in the face of constraints, frustrations, or adversity.
- The ability to interact professionally with diverse stakeholders - executives, managers, users, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to work with clients to resolve complex issues.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment; works well under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret client business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.