About The Position
AllCloud, a leading global Cloud Solutions Provider with expertise across the cloud stack, is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager with responsibility for the company’s monthly financial reporting (both internally and externally), technical accounting research including IFRS. This role will report directly to the VP of Finance and Accounting.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including all necessary P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform fluctuation analysis comparing actual to the historical trendline and budgeted financial results
- Perform acquisition & consolidation accounting, including support for purchase price allocation work and opening balance sheets analysis
- Responsible for the annual audit preparation
- Respond effectively to inquiries from external and internal sources
- Provide financial statements to internal customers on a monthly basis, compliance documents to banks on a monthly basis, quarterly financial statements to the board of directors on a quarterly basis, and to the external auditors on an annual basis.
- Provide support on technical accounting expertise - Perform accounting research and draft accounting position and policy papers as needed to ensure adherence to IFRS.
- Assume primary responsibility for share-based payments accounting (IFRS 2).
- Take an active role in developing business processes and metrics.
- Documentation and maintenance of all internal accounting policies & procedures.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- CPA license required (active)
- 4+ years of Big 4 experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills including knowledge of IFRS
- Strong familiarity with purchase accounting IFRS
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, complex formulas, lookups)
- Excellent technical accounting skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and NetSuite (or similar ERP).
- Must be able to work quickly, accurately, and be detail-oriented and organized.
- Solid interpersonal communication skills in English (both written and oral)
- Experience in developing processes and metrics for business support.
- Self-motivated, high energy, problem solver, and the ability to learn and introduce new concepts.
- Be a team player and comfortable working in a collaborative team environment - must be able to work with operations, development and sales groups.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.