Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
About The Position
This position will be leading AllCloud’s global dynamic forecast, the annual budgeting process, building and maintaining dashboards/reports and models, variance analysis, and special projects. A successful candidate will be highly collaborative, have strong communication skills, possess advanced skills in excel, have the ability to distill vast amounts of data into a simple and easily digestible format, and be comfortable working with complex financial data sets. You will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including helping to prepare board presentations, financial presentations, and peer group comparison. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support business decision-making. The position reports to the Vice President of Finance and Accounting.
Drive the Company’s Annual Budgeting Process
- Drive the annual budgeting process in collaboration with company leadership and budget owners
- Serve as the end-to-end finance partner with budget owners to prepare site, region and/or national department budgets; ensure budgeted goals are met; coordinate budget revisions; and build forecasts
- Analyze monthly budget-actual results and forecasts across organization and provide summarized reports to budget owners
- Work cross-functionally with budget owners to provide general guidance and information where needed to update ongoing forecasts. Includes areas of headcount/payroll and non-payroll variable expenses plus reasonableness checks on fixed expenses
Build and Maintain a Dynamic Monthly Forecast Model/Dashboards/Reporting/Models
- Build and maintain a dynamic monthly forecasting model and work with operations to keep it updated
- Owns, builds, and maintains models, reports, dashboards, KPIs, and predictive analytics to provide visibility into the financial impact of strategic decisions and to identify issues affecting the organization's operations, and cash position.
- Analyze the Company’s Revenue and Bookings on an ongoing basis (monthly/weekly).
- Responsible for driving the coordination and communication of the monthly reporting schedule including communicating the results to operations.
- Ensure all reports are submitted on time and are accurate.
- Be adept at complex financial modeling in excel and in translating business strategy into actionable financial models, data and outcomes.
- Oversee the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, and Modeling tools.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Own the creation and analysis of Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports including Budget and forecast to Actuals analysis.
- Assist in analysis related to the month close process.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- High attention to detail
- A team player with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ownership mentality and demonstrated ability to independently drive projects to completion.
- Results-oriented and self-directed. Has the ability to drive change and produce results in an unstructured, fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and adamant about meeting deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills – both in preparing presentations and presenting.
- Exhibits a professional, business-like demeanor.
- Excellent oral, written, and analytic skills with a highly developed strategic and tactical approach to delivering objectives.
- Capacity to overcome obstacles, deal with conflict, and respond quickly and professionally to needs or concerns.
- Creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in MS office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience pulling reports from Netsuite is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting (a plus).
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.