Pre Sale AWS Solution Engineer
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Pre Sale AWS Solution Engineer. We are looking for a motivated candidate who is passionate about cloud technology to support our sales process and present AllCloud capabilities in AWS. As a AWS Solution Engineer, you will be the main focal point and technical expert working alongside the sales team.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Owning technical discussions
- Understand customer technical challenges and provide solutions based on AWS best practices and services
- Support sales during their sales cycle and technical discussions.
- Lead technical pre sale activities.
- Assist with solution implementation, optimization and update questions
- Guide the sales teams on the technical needs
Summary of Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT solutions (preferably scalable cloud-based solutions and micro-services architectures)
- Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
- Past experience in managing pre sales activities
- Ability to understand both prospect/client business needs and technological requirements.
- Operational experience including monitoring application and infrastructure performance and reliability
- Deep understanding of technologies in the open source developer ecosystem, including IDEs, developer frameworks, continuous integration platforms
- Familiarity with the DevOps philosophy, practices such as CI/CD, Agile/Scrum and tools like Ansible, & Dockers
- Knowledge of the latest developments in NoSQL databases, Containers and Real time analytics solutions
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.