About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an Account Manager, you have the opportunity to work with startups across all stages, verticals, and sizes. You will be responsible for supporting customers to evolve their business to the cloud. In this role, you will advocate the AWS Platform, as an enabler technology for business innovation, and work both with business stakeholders and developers to leverage the AWS platform and ecosystem.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Responsible for developing and maintaining long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders of the customer organization
- As product sales experts, we work with our existing and new customers to optimize their Cloud operation.
- Successfully work in a large-scale environment, and strategically impact a diverse customer portfolio, preparing sales proposals and ongoing sales activities
- Collaborate with AllCloud resources to support customer interests and further drive solution adoption
- Support defined territory of startups in their partnership journey with AllCloud
Summary of Experience
- Must have 3+ years of experience in selling IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS and cloud-related services and/or product
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Extensive customer or pre-sale experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-selling / technology-related environment.
- Proven track record of consistent customer growth and quota achievement.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously in a fast-paced and multi-faceted sales environment
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.