We’re expanding globally and always looking for talented, exceptional employees to add to our expertise. Browse and apply for one of our many open positions below and embark on your professional journey. Learn more about life at AllCloud.
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
AllCloud is looking for a Salesforce Developer. As a Salesforce Developer at AllCloud, You will develop CRM workflows and custom code solutions for specific business needs. Salesforce developers work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company. You will be responsible for building scalable solutions and automations and know how to find the golden route between over-engineering to non-robust solutions.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing Apex, Visualforce, Lightning/LWC and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements
- Lead the development process starting from the business requirements into a functional working solution, including integration, development, deployment, testing
- 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce
- hands-on experience in salesforce working in a complex environment & complex deployment pipeline
- Experienced knowledge of Salesforce customization including custom objects, custom fields, flows and validation rules
- Proficiency in core salesforce : Triggers, Apex, integrations (soap/rest)
- Proficiency in SOSL ,SOQL and best practices
- Proficiency in unit tests and code documentation
- Proven experience with understanding requirements and identify gaps
- Proven experience with working with methodology and code convention
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent English - verbal and written
- A graduate of B.Sc in Computer Science or related fields
- Salesforce Platform 1 certificate (Certified Salesforce.com Developer)
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.