About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation tools. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner, and a Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front and back offices by building a new operating model to harness the benefits of cloud technology and data and analytics.
AllCloud is looking for an experienced AWS Cloud Data Architect to lead the professional domain of big-data, analytics, AI and ML in Israel. As a Data Architect, you will be responsible for Data presale engagements with potential customers to understand their business needs and translate them to technical solutions. In addition, you will be required to own the professional knowledge of the team, including building and executing training plans to meet the market needs and AllCloud’s business targets. As a Data Architect Lead, you will be working with customers, including C-level and IT people and working closely with solutions architects and project managers.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of the ability to simplify, invent and transform the complex systems into simpler, more flexible and smarter applications, to support innovative business requirements. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or re-designing our customers’ data architecture to support their next generation of products and data initiatives and machine learning and AI systems.
- Support sales processes by designing and delivering agile data and AI projects in collaboration with the account managers, project managers, and delivery managers of AllCloud.
- Own the technical solutions for big data, analytics, AI, and ML projects.
- Build POCs for customers (hands-on).
- Deliver top-quality design and architecture documents to our customers.
- Build and control training plans for the team members towards new technologies required for future projects.
- Own the professional/technical relationship with our vendors such as AWS.
- 5+ years of experience as senior Data engineer and or Data Architect
- Ability to translate business challenges into technical solutions
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Hands on experiences with AWS Data cloud Services (Glue, Athena, Redshift, RDS, Aurora)
- Experience supporting and working with external customers in a dynamic environment
- A team player that can efficiently collaborate with developers, C-Level, and sales teams
- Hands-on attitude and experience in system design, PoC, and integration using cloud and other web services and APIs
- Working experience with DB technologies (SQL, non-SQL) and Hadoop echo-system (Hive, Spark, Kafka)
- Deep understanding of ETL, ELT processes
- Functional and scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
- Snowflake is an advantage
- Proven curiosity and ability to quickly self-learn
- Fluency in Hebrew and English is essential
- Working experience with AWS's various eco-system and services - additional cloud environments - an advantage
- Proven experience in technical leadership of small and large-scale cloud data projects - an advantage
- Articulate verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's (Master preferred) degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.