About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This position plays a crucial role in invoicing and collecting open receivables from our customers globally so that cash predictably comes into the company’s coffers.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Monitor outstanding accounts receivable balances and tenaciously follow up with customers on past due balances
- Research and resolve account disputes, billing discrepancies and credit holds with customers
- Apply cash receipts and investigate unidentified payments and unreconciled balances
- Prepare and analyze accounts receivable aging reports
- Create and maintain credit/collection history files
- Administer and enforce collection policies and procedures
- Manage and check tax-exempt certificates for exempt customers and Resellers
- Work collaboratively with sales operations, legal, and sales to drive best practices in the collection procedure
- Perform other Adhoc projects as needed.
- Solid experience in collection roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills and analytical capabilities
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Experience working with NetSuite and Concur – advantage
- Certified bookkeeper
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.