About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an experienced Data Architect to lead the professional domain of big data, analytics, AI, and ML in Israel. As a Data Architect, you will be responsible for early engagements with potential customers to understand their business needs and translate them to technical solutions. In addition, you will be required to own the professional knowledge of the team, including building and executing training plans to meet the market needs and AllCloud’s business targets. As a Data Architect Lead, you will be working with customers, including C-level and IT people, and working closely with solutions architects and project managers.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of the ability to simplify, invent and transform complex systems into simpler, more flexible, and smarter applications, to support innovative business requirements. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or re-designing our customers’ data architecture to support their next generation of products and data initiatives and machine learning and AI systems.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Support sales processes by designing and delivering agile data and AI projects with collaboration with the account managers, project managers, and delivery managers of AllCloud
- Own the technical solutions for big data, analytics, AI, and ML projects
- Build POCs for customers (hands-on)
- Deliver top-quality design and architecture documents to our customers
- Build and control training plans for the team members towards new technologies required for future projects
- Own the professional/technical relationship with our vendors such as AWS
Summary of Experience
- 10+ years of experience in R&D and/or Delivery technical leadership roles.
- Bachelor's (Master preferred) degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- Hands-on experience with AWS's various eco-system and services - additional cloud environments is an advantage.
- Working experience with DB technologies (SQL, non-SQL) and Hadoop echo-system (Hive, Spark, Kafka).
- Hands-on experience with AI/ML frameworks and models.
- Hands-on attitude and experience for system design, PoC, and integration using cloud and other web services and APIs.
- Experience supporting and working with external customers in a dynamic environment.
- Articulate in verbal and written communication.
- A team player that can efficiently collaborate with developers, C-Level, and sales teams.
- Ability to translate business challenges into technical solutions.
- Proven experience in technical leadership of small and large-scale cloud data projects.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Proven curiosity and ability to quickly self-learn.
- Fluency in Hebrew and English is essential
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.