Global Facilities Specialist al Facilities Specialist
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for Global Facilities Manager, As such you will manage all aspects of Facility Operations, including Vendor Management, Strategic Sourcing, Space Planning, Leasing, Project Planning, etc., overseeing multiple global sites with a focus on cost-efficiency. Develop and maintain standards for planned preventative maintenance and office upkeep to ensure optimal functioning of all building systems. Anticipating facilities' needs and proactively addressing issues.
- Site operations accountability for all Global offices, including working with IT/IS on ISO compliance/certification.
- Primary liaison with property management at each facility.
- Coordinate onsite visits and tours for buildings, fire and any PM monthly, quarterly and annual inspections.
- Coordinate maintenance and repair schedules. Inspect completed work to validate conformance to specifications and standards.
- Coordinate and directly manage service vendors on a constant basis (e.g. break room, janitorial, catering, pest control, HVAC, MEP etc.)
- Manage security systems and respond to emergency responses
- Manage and secure all access controls and physical keys to the facilities
- Perform site surveys of existing facilities and equipment, landscape, and interior to capture and report current conditions and develop/perform repairs and maintenance of scope of work.
- Forecast space requirements for each department, including parking
- Collaboratively develop, establish and manage facility procedures such as “Going Green and Environmental Health and Safety Programs with Office Manager(s).
- Experience in administrative roles and/or operations in a global environment, high-tech experience is an advantage.
- Independent individual with high project Management capabilities: Multi-tasker, high ability to manage projects and priorities, strong planning capabilities, and delegating tasks as needed.
- Service orientation, positive attitude, can-do approach, patience, and love for people.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships between departments, work collaboratively and manage conflicts constructively.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and high standards, problem solver, quick thinking, proactive and agile.
- Compulsory bachelor's degree, MBA advantage.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge in maintaining and operating HR and Finance systems such as SAP concur, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience working with Office - Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.