About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Solution Architect who possesses technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. As an AWS solution architect, you will lead technical workshops, advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions and design highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business challenges. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect.
The ideal candidate is passionate to develop deep expertise in AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. She/he will possess customer-facing skills that will allow them to represent AllCloud well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
- Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
- Educate customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Work with other AllCloud teams to ensure quality and customer success
- Capture and share knowledge with our broader technical experts community
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, AllCloud’s DevOps, FinOps and the account management teams
Summary of Experience
- Technical degree; B.Sc Computer Science is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale distributed applications using modern software development practices and technologies is highly desired
- AWS Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Demonstrated ability to architect and implement solutions on AWS
- Significant experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, networking and security
- History of successful technical consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Fluency in Hebrew and English is essential
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.