Full Stack Salesforce Developer
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with the tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner and Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of cloud technology and data and analytics.
AllCloud is looking for a Salesforce Developer. As a Salesforce Developer at AllCloud, You will develop CRM workflows and custom code solutions for specific business needs. Salesforce developers work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company. You will be responsible for building scalable solutions and automation and know-how to find the golden route between over-engineering to non-robust solutions.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing Apex, Visualforce, Lightning/LWC, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements
- Lead the development process starting from the business requirements into a functional working solution, including integration, development, deployment, testing.
- 2+ years of experience as a Developer in Salesforce
- Proficiency in core Salesforce : Triggers, Apex, async, integrations (soap/rest).
- Proficiency in SOSL ,SOQL and best practices
- Proven experience with Enterprise grade customers
- Proficiency in unit tests
- Hands-on experience with git and working knowledge with version control.
- Proven experience with understanding requirements and identify gaps
- Proficiency with managing multiple sandbox environments and CI/CD pipeline deployments
- Experience with working with methodology and code convention
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills.
- Fluent English - verbal and written
- Salesforce Platform 1 certificate (Certified Salesforce.com Developer)
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.