AWS Account Executive
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation tools. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner, and a Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front and back offices by building a new operating model to harness the benefits of cloud technology and data and analytics.
The AWS Account Executive is the face of our business owning the full sales life cycle. This sales role requires enterprise sales experience with high-level decision-makers, as well as strong focus on high-velocity prospecting and developing. Candidates will be experienced in managing customer engagements in both virtual and face-to-face environments. The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience engaging with multiple personas from end-buyers to C-suite executives and understand how to identify, develop, negotiate and close complex AllCloud AWS services deals.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to build relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of AllCloud AWS solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate valuable opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship, Delivery and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from AllCloud and AWS.
- Experience in selling Cloud Solutions - Advantage
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, preparing sales proposals, Executive presentations and ongoing sales activities.
Summary of Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience in High tech, advantage for Cloud Solution.
- Proven successful track record with technology orientated customers
- Sales abilities - proven track record demonstrated to meet sales goals, high negotiations skills, build relationships, identify opportunities and create partnerships
- Leverage a proven sale methodology and approach to produce quarter-over-quarter target attainment
- Customer facing, Communication, customer-oriented, work independently, trustworthy, reliable, focused and a team player
- Cloud, IT, Virtualization, hardware, network, SaaS
- Experience growing accounts across a spectrum of industries with projects of all sizes
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- legal conversations
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin AWS and AllCloud strategy
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law