Cloud Solutions Developer
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a creative Cloud Solutions Developer, with a strong experience and background in code development and infrastructure automation, who has a passion for technology and wishes to design and develop cloud solutions on top of the Cloud Provider’s platform, to join its Managed Services team.
AllCloud’s Managed Services team is responsible for creating and maintaining the customer's environment like their own. To sustain the customer’s scale a high level of automation and large-scale thinking is required. We build our automated solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform) and a centrally managed CICD solution.
You’ll be working closely with the rest of the team. Your task is to enhance, advance, and stabilize our already build services, develop and test potential new services and judge them by the customer's demand.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Work as part of a distributed team in an agile development methodology, and take part in the ideation, development, release, and maintenance of new and existing solutions.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to collect business requirements and technical needs and transform them into functional requirements
- Develop innovative and robust AWS-based solutions to help our customers achieve their go-to-production faster
- Write and maintain internal and external technical collateral, following typical development lifecycle best practices
- Roll-out and support solutions with internal and external customers to maximize the user experience and satisfaction
- Experience in designing and building automated processes, with the ability to “see the big picture”
- Hands-on experience with programming (Python/Groovy are preferred)
- Strong understanding of the infrastructure topics “behind” the cloud
- Ability to convert business requirements to technical requirements
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile/SAFe environment (local and global teams)
- Proficiency in English - verbal and written
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic and changing environment
- Independent working and self-learning
- Team player and collaboration skills
- a certification of the major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure), with a preference to Solutions Architect
- Hands-on experience in the following domains: AWS cloud and its services, infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD, operations (centralized monitoring and logging systems), containerized environments, serverless applications
- Experience in product cloud transformation - migrating from a monolith to microservices
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.