We’re expanding globally and always looking for talented, exceptional employees to add to our expertise. Browse and apply for one of our many open positions below and embark on your professional journey. Learn more about life at AllCloud.
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an experienced and highly motivated technologist who possesses technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to join our team of cloud experts and lead our customers’ cloud journey.
As a Solutions Cloud Architect, you will develop deep expertise in AWS technologies as well as broad know-how about how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. She/he will possess customer-facing skills that will allow them to represent AllCloud well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects.
She/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think structured about business, product, and technical challenges. As an AWS solution architect, you will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
As a Cloud Architect, you will:
- Lead technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic decisions.
- Design modern cloud solutions, leveraging the AWS platform and cloud-native technologies.
- Plan and lead cloud migrations both from a business and a technical point of view to assist enterprises in their cloud adoption strategy.
- Educate and advise customers on best practices and new technologies.
- Own the discovery, architecture, design, work plan, and quality of technical solutions and support delivery teams in the implementation phase.
- Be a part of a cloud architecture experts group worldwide, dive deep into technologies, share your knowledge and develop your skills.
- Collaborate effectively with DevOps Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, and Delivery groups.
- Significant experience in one or more of the following: DevOps Engineering, Cloud Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, System Architecture, Data Engineering, Security, or Operations.
- Ability to effectively present and communicate ideas to C-level executives, R&D, and DevOps Managers, as well as hands-on Engineers.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Life-long learner, striving for excellence.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Fluency in Hebrew and English is essential.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and/or equivalent professional experience.
- Background in designing enterprise-scale distributed applications, using modern technologies.
- Experience in the following domains: AWS cloud and its services, Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, operations (centralized monitoring, logging, and tracing systems), Containerized environments, and Serverless applications.
- Experience working within the SaaS, Mobile, or Internet-scale industries is highly desired.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.