AWS Solution Architect Lead
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation tools. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner, and a Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front and back offices by building a new operating model to harness the benefits of cloud technology and data and analytics.
AllCloud is looking for experienced and highly motivated technologists with technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. As an AWS solution architect team lead, you will lead technical workshops, advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions, and design highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business challenges. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions. Connecting technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect.
The ideal candidate is passionate about developing deep expertise in AWS technologies and broad know-how about how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. They will possess customer-facing skills that will allow them to represent AllCloud well within a customer's environment, drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, and have a technical background that enables them to interact with and guide software developers and architects easily.
They should also demonstrate the ability to think structured about business, product, and technical challenges. As an AWS solution architect, you will enjoy honing your existing technical skills and developing new ones to contribute substantially to deep architecture discussions.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
- Ensure success in designing, building, and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
- Leading a team of 8 Architects, Supporting the team's needs, and professionally developing.
- Own the professional/technical relationship with the customers/ partners on a business and strategic level.
- Build and lead best practices, work processes, and methodologies.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including DevOps project managers, to ensure a seamless transition from pre-sales to post-sales
- Collaboration with the sales and account managers to identify and understand customer needs, pain points, and business objectives
- Educate customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Work with other AllCloud teams to ensure quality and customer success
- Capture and share knowledge with AllCloud’s broad technical experts community
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, AllCloud’s DevOps, FinOps, and the account management teams
- leading and mentoring other architects and engineers.
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or another quantitative field is a must.
- 10+ years in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, networking, and security
- 5+ years of experience engineering, developing, and troubleshooting large production-grade distributed systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 3+ years of experience in leading and managing tech professional teams.
- 2+ years as a Chief Architect or Lead Architect.
- Customer-facing experience in working with customers on their business and strategic needs
- History of successful technical consulting and architecture engagements with customers such as Startups, Enterprises, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to architect and implement solutions on AWS
- Presentation skills with high comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Fluency in Hebrew and English is essential
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high-quality, enterprise-scale distributed applications using modern software development practices and technologies is highly desired
- Experience in a Professional Services Company
- AWS Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
What’s in it for you?
- At AllCloud, we offer personal development, meaningful work with the cloud world leaders, and a competitive salary and benefits.
- Our team inspires progress in each other and our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development.
- We believe in a bottom-up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers the opportunity to grow with the company. Not only do we want you to grow into the role of Regional Leader, but we want this role to grow with you.
You can apply now to become part of AllCloud.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.