Legal Counsel (Temporary position)
About The Position
AllCloud is seeking an experienced attorney to assume the role of Legal Counsel. As Legal Counsel, you will be a key business partner to AllCloud’s international market-facing leaders. You will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial agreements and supporting the Company’s rapid growth.
The Legal Counsel must work well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with senior management and other staff. The ideal candidate will have experience within the professional services industry and a technology-based high-growth company.
- Draft, review and negotiate all types of commercial contracts with the ability to balance legal risk with the commercial needs of the company
- Participate in the definition and development of corporate policies and procedures, and regularly monitor compliance, including governmental filings
- Assist with contract management process and maintain contracts repository database
- Support Employee Success regarding employment agreements and employment laws and practices
- Work with the Company's external legal counsel on various matters as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in both English and Hebrew (required)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a major law firm and in-house legal department in an international business organization
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to thrive within a globally distributed company and a fast-paced business environment with high-performance standards
- 'Can-do' attitude: bring a strong desire and drive to tackle complex problems
- Ability to make prudent and practical legal decisions and recommendations, taking into account business and multicultural considerations
- The ability to work collaboratively and as a team player
- Getting things done approach, with the right balance of legal risk mitigation and choosing the right battles.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, with an effective resolution of conflicting priorities, and willingness to use innovative solutions to scale your legal advice
- legal degree and membership in Israel
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.