IT Security Operations
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for IT Security Operations. This is a hands-on position that will be responsible for physically managing, controlling, monitoring, and enforcing all technical and physical aspects of security, including those which are defined by our CISO/DPO for compliance. This position is global, located in Israel.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Design, implement and manage efficient IT security systems
- Upgrade and patch systems to enable secured software and services
- Manage and control Endpoint Protection applications (ATP, Firewall, Antivirus, etc.)
- Perform penetration testing and security surveys
- Manage Physical Access Control and CCTV
- Analyze IT security requirements, applications, and technology and provide appropriate solutions
- Manage security incidents
- 3+ years in Information Security and Technologies
- Proficient with Windows and MAC
- Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Penetration testing and techniques
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of Firewalls, Routers, Endpoint Protection, ATP, SIEM, and intrusion prevention concepts
- Experience with Authentication methods, SSO, encryptions, keys, and certificates
- Configure and monitor security alerts
- Cloud Applications management and access control
Qualities and certifications
- Excellent English, written, and oral communication skills
- MBA in Information Systems – Advantage
- Relevant certifications - Advantage
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.