AWS Training Director
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for AWS Senior Technical Trainer. As Senior Technical Trainer at AllCloud, In this role, you will be responsible for delivering training content to developers, administrators, architects, and customers to drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You'll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You must have excellent communication skills and proven technology training experience.
If you have previous programming, DevOps, or architecting experience, and you can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, and consider yourself an IT Generalist, we would like to speak with you. We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our Training Team.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule in Israel
- Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials
- Develop a formalized Train-the-Trainer program for our Authorized Training Center
- Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program
- Experience leading presentations, public speaking, or classroom training for related technology and products or services.
- 4 + years of experience in a combination of the following areas: programming, IT system design, architecture, operations, administration, AI/ML, or advanced technical training (not application-level training)
- Demonstrate a general understanding of various IT concepts (e.g. Compute, Storage, Networking, Database, Security, AI/ML, DevOps)
- Technical Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Information Systems) or relevant work experience
- AWS Certified
- A strong stage presence and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners
- Experience with Windows or Linux at the command line
- Recent coding or scripting experience
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.