We’re expanding globally and always looking for talented, exceptional employees to add to our expertise. Browse and apply for one of our many open positions below and embark on your professional journey. Learn more about life at AllCloud.
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
AllCloud is looking for a QA Engineer. As a QA Engineer at AllCloud, You will design and execute tests with emphasis on business scenarios, estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead the aspects of QA during release management and help build the release scope
- Design and execute manual tests with emphasis on business scenario
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Push for bug fixes, re-testing, and follow-ups
- keep and manage traceability matrix of all feature and developed processes
- 3+ Years of similar experience testing CRM software products (experience in Salesforce environment- advantage)
- Knowledge of concepts and Methodologies of QA
- Excellent system analysis skills
- Strong technical ability along with the ability to learn quickly
- Great communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- A graduate of B.Sc in Computer Science or related fields
- ISTQB Certification
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.