About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an Operations Administrator, as such, you will provide a formal, centralized layer of project control and serves as a trusted advisor to the VP of Delivery, IT, Customer Success, etc. This role includes understanding business needs and challenges, and support to our clients, partners, and different divisions within the company.
If you are proactive, solutions-focused, and problem-solving attitude, hardworking, and detail-oriented with a strong service orientation and can-do attitude - your place is with us.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to get their foot in the door in a growing global company.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Support ongoing operations processes within the customer success organization
- Onboard new customers to the AllCloud Reseller program and other AWS partner-related programs
- Manage AWS Partner tools
- Present the Partner support program to relevant customers and manage technical issues with our customer portal such as: Tracking onboarding, documentation & procedures, operational assistance (ex: Reset password, login failure, ticket escalations to AWS)
- Admin responsibilities of information systems frequently used by the team, Training, and maintenance
- Track customer commercial details and contracts in our CRM
- Keep sales team up to date on customer status for renewals
- Maintain accurate data in our different systems
- Budget monitoring and resource allocation
- Create and manage operational reports to ensure that information and processes are organized and maintained properly
- Improve current processes to optimize our efficiency and productivity
- 1+ years of experience in an engineering/product environment
- experience in a customer-facing position, preferably dealing with business operations
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred technical/engineering field)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Fast learner, service-oriented, and capable of learning new systems
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- High level of written and spoken English
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.