About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Cloud Engineer. The primary role of a Cloud Engineer is to build and deploy complex cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies. As such, You will provide consulting support to AllCloud’s customers on AWS technologies and related service offerings.
As a Cloud Engineer, you'll need to have a balance of technical expertise, passion for open source, and a deep understanding of cloud technology based on AWS particularly.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Deployment of advanced services on the cloud
- Implement automation solutions
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix technical issues
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
- Very good understanding of networking, Linux, and Windows administration
- Experience of at least 1 year with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Scripting abilities in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell
- Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to learn various technologies and topics
- In-depth understanding of the cost structure of different AWS Services and Resources
- Familiarity with the cost sections of AWS and their relation to technology and business
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.