AWS Sales Manager, IL Public Sector
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an AWS Sales Manager in the Public Sector. As an AWS Sales Manager, you have the opportunity to work with the Public Sector across all stages, verticals and sizes. You will be responsible for supporting customers to evolve their business to the cloud. In this role, you will advocate the Public Sector with AWS Platform, as an enabler technology for business innovation, work both with business stakeholders and developers to leverage AWS platform and ecosystem.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to build relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Responsible for developing and maintaining long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders of the customer organization
- As a product sales expert, we work with our existing and new customers to optimize their Cloud operation.
- Successfully work in a large scale environment, and strategically impact a diverse customer portfolio, preparing sales proposals and ongoing sales activities
- Collaborate with AllCloud resources to support customer interests, and further drive solution adoption
- Support defined territory of startups in their partnership journey with AllCloud
Summary of Experience
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
- IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS cloud related selling experience.
- 5 years of experience in a large software/technology organization with proven experience in direct sales
- Familiarity and in-depth knowledge of the Israeli IT: (key players competition, customers IL Public Sector)
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, inbound and outbound
- Ability to present complex information to customers and colleagues in a clear and appealing manner
- Collaborative communication style and ability to work in a networked organization with virtual teams
- Business Level Hebrew & English (Verbal & Written) and Answering tenders process
- Ability to drive complex sales projects to completion
- Familiarity and experience of the Insurance sector- an advantage
- AWS solutions knowledge – an advantage
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.