About The Position
AllCloud is a fast-growing cloud professional services company looking for a talented and passionate CloudOps Engineer to join our success.
The candidate will work with a team of cloud experts and be responsible for responding to customer requests and troubleshooting issues within their cloud environment. The position is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires excellent customer service skills.
- Answer client configuration questions
- Provide complete remote services including incident management, installation, configuration, maintenance, and disaster recovery
- Assist with customer integrations
- Interact with the DevOps team to resolve issues with third-party products
- Provide exceptional customer service
- 2-3 years of experience working in a Linux and Windows environment
- Problem-solving and high independent learning abilities
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills as well as ability to prioritize support issues
- Worked in a DataCenter and has monitoring skills
- Passionate and customer-focused
- 3 year of experience working with network and security environments
- Scripting: Bash / Python
- On-call shift rotation during nights and weekends. Must be willing to be a part of a rotation to support necessary coverage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Knowledge in AWS Services: EC2, Lambda, ECS, VPC, EBS
- Monitoring System: DataDog, New Relic, OpsView, Nagios
- Knowledge in Containers technology ( K8s / EKS / Docker )
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.