About The Position
We are looking for a marketing manager to lead AllCloud’s marketing efforts in our Platforms (AWS and data & analytics) Practice.
As part of the AllCloud marketing group, you will lead multi-dimensional, cross-functional marketing efforts, including integrated Marcom and sales enablement, event management, social media marketing, campaign management, etc. This holistic effort is built to drive demand generation and deliver marketing communications planning, execution, and optimization along the buyer journey.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Execute marketing plan ensuring strong alignment with business goals and marketing investments to tangible business priorities and outcomes.
- Provide hands-on, end-to-end management of integrated marketing campaigns and programs from conception to creative briefs, creative development, planning, execution, and reporting.
- Work with internal SMEs to create dynamic content, build thought leadership and drive marketing strategy.
- Plan and execute local events, including AllCloud-run, AllCloud-sponsored events, and third-party events in which we drive mindshare, value and business results.
- Work with AWS and Snowflake locally in Israel to develop and execute joint marketing plans and target account marketing plans.
- Form a deep understanding of market specificity and what can be uniquely done to drive high-impact and creative marketing in Israel for our AWS and Snowflake practice.
- You will Work with the team to determine which global plans should be leveraged and how to localize them for the Israeli market for AWS and Snowflake, as well as develop specific local campaigns where necessary.
- Assist in developing new digital marketing campaigns specific to the Israeli AWS and Snowflake market
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing roles ideally within the technology services sector, specifically the AWS ecosystem.
- Exceptional writing, communication, presentation, and project management skills in English and Hebrew.
- Passionate about technology, the latest trends, and best practice in B2B marketing.
- Ability to own the entire roadmap, think strategically, and be a tactical executor.
- Ability to own reporting for each market and analyze and optimize ROI on an ongoing basis.
- Proven experience in dealing with strategic, complex issues and challenges in a highly-matrixed organization. Experience working at a large global multinational is a plus.
- Highly motivated, results-driven forward thinker who enjoys marketing and sales operations fundamentals. The ideal candidates will learn fast, react in real-time, and move with agility to respond to changing conditions, bringing both marketing and sales teams along on our transformational journey.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) required; MBA degree preferred but not required.
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.