AWS Account Executive
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an AWS Account Executive, The AWS Account Executive is the face of our business owning the full sales life cycle. This sales role requires enterprise sales experience with high-level decision-makers, but with a strong focus on high-velocity prospecting and developing new opportunities focused in the Israeli Market. Candidates will be experienced in managing customer engagements in both virtual and face-to-face environments. The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience engaging with multiple personas from end-buyers to C-suite executives and they understand how to identify, develop, negotiate and close small, medium, and large complex AllCloud AWS services deals. Candidate should be a self-starter with a proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly input and output goals.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to build relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of AllCloud AWS solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the AllCloud and AWS.
- Selling Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) elements through Managed Services and other AWS platform services.
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, preparing sales proposals and ongoing sales activities
- Minimum of 4 years of sales experience in High tech AWS, Azure or GCP Cloud/Infrastructure / Software to Enterprise market
- Technical background: Cloud, Internet, IT, Virtualization, hardware, network
- Proven success with technology orientated customers
- Sales abilities - proven demonstrated track record to meet sales goals, negotiations skills
- Leverage a proven sale methodology and approach to produce quarter-over-quarter target attainment
- Personal Abilities – Customer facing, Communication, customer-oriented, work independently, trustworthy, reliable, focused and a team player
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.