About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a creative, dynamic and data-driven marketing manager to join our team in Israel. As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for executing marketing strategy, inclusive of leading content creation and end-to-end event management to support AllCloud’s brand awareness, lead generation and sales enablement efforts.
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, able to react and respond to changing conditions in real-time, as well as be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and an effective communicator.
- Comprehensive event management including sourcing, content, materials, timeline, budget, logistics and execution of meetups, webinars, roundtables, co-branded partner events, company-branded events and trade shows - both virtual and in person.
- Collaborate with marketing managers, company management and subject matter experts to identify speakers and develop messaging, content and presentations for events.
- Develop and edit a variety of content assets such as testimonials, case studies, blog posts, guides, infographics, landing pages, email campaigns and webinars.
- Work with campaign managers to develop messaging based on campaign-specific targets, goals and offerings that align with the marketing plan and positioning of the company.
- Manage content writers to ensure quality and accurate content based on the content strategy and to ensure brand consistency.
- Leverage analytics tools to track event and content-specific metrics, analyze marketing activity performance and identify opportunities to optimize.
- Assist with the operations of various marketing projects as needed; customer holiday gifts, swag, event promotion, graphics and videos, etc.
- 3 years experience in B2B marketing roles, ideally within the cloud or technology sector
- Experienced in event coordination
- Experience working with CRM - Salesforce preferred
- Experience working with a project management tool (e.g. Wrike, Asana, Monday.com)
- Experience working with a CMS (e.g. WordPress, Wix, Drupal)
- Familiar with a marketing automation tool (e.g. MailChimp, Pardot, Marketo)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized with high attention to detail and process
- Ability to track and meet multiple deadlines and budgets while balancing last-minute or unexpected requests
- Good negotiation and sales skills
- Native level of English
- A positive, can-do attitude and strong interpersonal skills
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.