About The Position
As the Sales Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for day-to-day processes within Sales. you will be in charge of operating our CRM system with heavy emphasis on data integrity. This position, in our Sales group, works closely with Sales & Marketing leaders to serve as a point of contact in developing and optimizing our current Sales processes.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Gathering and ensuring the accuracy of all information related to the process of a Purchase Order.
- Coordinating with the Company's Sales Team, and management to ensure the accuracy of the information, and management has approved the transaction.
- Heavy Database reconciliation between systems (Billing, CRM/SalesForce)
- In charge of approving expense reports submitted by employees in accordance with Company policy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Superior planning, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details, follow-up, and time management skills
- Excellent relationship building and people skills together with the ability to work well independently
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Basic knowledge in Excel
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.