About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an experienced Cloud Security Specialist who will become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for designing & implementing security solutions that leverage AWS's cloud technology. Our customer engagements will focus on overcoming barriers to AWS adoption by identifying and tackling major security, risk, and compliance questions from stakeholders across businesses in all verticals. You will work directly with customers to help them understand how to confidently use AWS, identify risk and design controls, setup ongoing assurance, and establish automated compliance.
Beyond helping our customers, as the SME for all things Security, you will develop whitepapers to enable customers to fully leverage AWS Security patterns, practices, and services.
The Cloud Security Specialist will also create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help other SA’s understand how to integrate AWS security into customer architectures.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- The Cloud Security Specialist is responsible for assessing a myriad of cloud workloads and accordingly implementing security controls to remediate the risk.
- Help overcome barriers to AWS adoption by identifying and tackling major security, risk and compliance questions.
- Participate in architecture discussions to work through risk, security, and compliance concerns.
- Building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with the customer
- Implementation using infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform and Cloud-formation
- At least 2 years of experience designing, implementing and consulting enterprises tackling information security, risk, audit and compliance
- Good knowledge in Security SDLC
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with all facets of AWS security, including identity and access management, monitoring, auditing, secure internet protocols, key management, data management, network security, data encryption, DDoS Mitigation, incident response & security remediation, penetration testing and AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- Experience mapping security controls to the specific regulatory obligations of customers (e.g., GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, HIPPA, etc.)
- Advanced presentation and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English language
- A team player, self driven, self motivated, customer obsessed, excellent communication skills, problem solver
- Desire and ability to keep up with technology trends and constantly learn to stay ahead of the technology curve