Development Team Lead
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Lead Software Engineer. As a Lead Software Engineer at AllCloud you will lead one of our excellent engineering teams, mentor, train and motivate them. You will work collaboratively with Architects, Project Managers & others in the business unit to create custom and scalable processes for the company. You will Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and produce technical requirements and design documents. You will manage the technical delivery of integrations, security, single-sign-on, and application customization.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead the technical architecture and development efforts of the Salesforce system
- Provide hands-on expert-level assistance to developers on technical issues
- Mentor the team members and be a source of technical innovation for the team
- Lead the design of the development and release process
- Manage the support of presale efforts in the technical phase
- Lead Salesforce projects end-to-end with full ownership of the project. Working with the business to a clear definition and design, implementation, testing, release to production and communication to the relevant teams
- Find creative solutions to complex technical and integration challenges
- Introduce new methodologies, technologies, and tools to the technical ecosystem
- 2+ years in leading a development team
- Strong programming background using C#, .NET, or Java
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems in an enterprise environment
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Working experience with version control & GIT
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications - a big advantage
- 3+ years experience in working in a cloud environment - a big advantage
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our clients through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.