Partner Alliance Specialist
About The Position
AllCloud, a global partner of AWS and Salesforce and a leading Cloud solutions provider is looking for a Partner Alliance Specialist to help manage the day-to-day strategic partnerships. The Partner Alliance Specialist will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing existing AllCloud relationships with its partners.
The Partner Alliance Specialist is expected to assist and support the growth of our business through and with the partners and work with other AllCloud leaders to create value-added offerings leveraging the partner technology.
- Coordinates with the Partner Development Managers and local market leadership a joint partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets and operations, and critical milestones for the alliance.
- Establish repeatable and scalable operational processes, analyse, forecast and report on capacity, profitability and opportunity
- Coordinates partner engagement activities such as marketing campaigns, sales alignment and customer engagement
- Possesses a deep understanding of the partner ecosystem
- Establishing performance standards, scorecards and data gathering required to evaluate and manage the performance of an alliance
- Economic analysis of projects and business opportunities
- Business related bachelor's degree and orientation
- Operational and systematic orientation
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Good people skills, communication and service orientation
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Good knowledge in Excel and MS office in general
- Excellent graduates in Economics or Business Management
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Technology background
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.