About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Cloud Engineer, The primary role of the Cloud Engineer is to build and deploy complex cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies. As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and evolving the AWS cloud architecture and supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting and developing required automation for our customers.
You’ll be working closely with the rest of the team. Your task is to enhance, advance, and stabilize our already build services, develop and test potential new services and judge them by the customer's demand.
- Assist in creating a tailor-mad AWS architecture
- Deployment of advanced services on the cloud
- Implement automation solutions
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix technical issues
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
- 2+ years of experience with CI/CD platforms (Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI, CircleCI, Codeship)
- 1+ years of experience with at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware, Kubernetes
- Experience with IaC at least one of the following: Terraform, CDK , Cloudfromation, pulumi
- Very good understanding of networking, Linux, and Windows administration
- Scripting abilities in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Experience with system monitoring platforms (Prometheus, Datadog)
- Experience with centralized logging platforms (EFK, ELK)
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git, SVN)
- Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with software containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Information security orientation
- Experience with production environments
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.