About The Position
AllCloud is seeking an attorney to assume the role of Legal Counsel. As Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for handling a variety of legal issues, including commercial, corporate, and employment.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements (including cloud/software-as-a-service, software licensing, professional services, data privacy, reseller, NDA, and others).
- Work with various departments across the company and provide legal advice in a variety of aspects including sales, marketing, employee success, and procurement.
- Support corporate governance including drafting organizational documents, policies, resolutions, and reports to governmental bodies, and support the company’s equity management.
- Coordinate with the HR functions to provide day-to-day employment law counseling, drafting relevant agreements, and support processes.
- LL. B degree and membership in Israel
- 2-3 years of legal experience working in a Hi-Tech, International or Commercial department of a major law firm in Israel, or as an in-house counsel in a legal department of a global Hi-Tech company.
- Excellent communication, written and negotiating skills in both English and Hebrew (must).
- Ability to work independently and prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with international privacy and data protection laws, regulations, and standards (advantage)
- Strong organizational skills, team player, and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make prudent and practical legal decisions and recommendations, taking into account business and multicultural considerations.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.