SMB Account Manager
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a sales representative who will be in charge of driving revenue growth in Salesforce implementation services for the small-medium market customers by prescriptively matching and positioning the right solutions for customers. You will be a target-driven services sales individual, which involves face-to-face executive-level solution selling.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Build an opportunity pipeline and achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets for your territory and accounts
- Proactively network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities and associated revenue to both AllCloud and the Salesforce account teams. Must be a hunter !
- Build long-lasting client relationships with CxO/Executives, Business Leaders, and IT Leaders to ensure additional business and drive deeper, strategic interactions between the client and AllCloud
- Collaborate effectively with Salesforce account teams; leverage their subject matter experts for pre- and post-sales strategy
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including service demand generation, proposal development, scoping and estimating, and negotiating Statements of Work (SOW’s)
- Create detailed SOW’s for client engagements by quickly grasping client business / technical requirements and developing high-level solutions around those specific needs
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in CRM discipline
- Hunter who is able to manage outbound calls & activities in order to open doors for new leads
- Able to carry an annual quota in excess of over $1Million USD
- Ability to understand both prospect/client business needs and technological requirements.
- Able to lead and manage teams through influence while also functioning as an individual contributor/team member
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin Salesforce’s and AllCloud’s strategy
- Able to run a technical presentations
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.