Presales Solution Architect
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for Presales Solutions Architect, As a Presales Solutions Architect, you will be supporting our customers to build highly scalable, flexible, resilient, secure, and cost-effective cloud architectures.
As a Presales Solutions Architect, You will be a trusted customer advocate, helps organizations work with AllCloud customers in adopting advanced cloud-based solutions and migrating existing on-premise workloads to the cloud. In this role, You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS technologies for large customers, through cloud-native and global consulting partners & system integrators.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Working cross-organizationally with customers to facilitate widespread use and adoption of AWS.
- Developing deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using AWS services.
- Drive the evolution of Amazon services and technologies.
- Contributing to the development of the technical community at large by authoring technical whitepapers, technical case studies, blog posts, and public speaking.
Summary of Experience
- Possess significant hands-on implementation or consulting experience and demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Customer-facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with customers.
- Experience working with end-user or developer communities.
- 5+ years of experience in infrastructure and network architecture, DevOps, or software engineering
- 3+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with Enterprise systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study or 12+ years of related work experience
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP)
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Experience in positioning professional services to prospective customers
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.