DevOps Cloud Specialist
About The Position
AllCloud is Looking for DevOp Cloud Specialist, In this position, you will act as the technical focal point for customers, investigate and analyze complex technical scenarios, and provide innovative solutions for our customers’ needs. You will be a part of the Customer Success Team.
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorised Training Partner (ATP). AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Act as a technical focal point for customers
- Handle incoming support cases and calls of existing and new customers under defined SLA’s
- Find creative, out of the box solutions to unique problems
- Collaborate with Delivery and Sales teams to investigate and solve technical issues
- Work closely with the company’s Customer Success and Sales teams, as well as our global customers.
- Maintain a list of known issues, workarounds, and planned fixes in order to contribute to our ever-growing knowledge base
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix technical issues
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
- Very good understanding of networking, Linux, and Windows administration
- Experience of at least 1 year with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Scripting abilities in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell
- Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to learn various technologies and topics
- Experience with system monitoring platforms (Datadog, Prometheus)
- Experience with centralized logging platforms (Graylog2, ELK)
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git, SVN)
- Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (Terraform, Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI, Codeship)
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestrators (Kubernetes, ECS, Swarm)
- Information security orientation
- Experience with production environments
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.