Sales Development Representative SDR
About The Position
We’re hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team in Israel. The goal of the SDR will be to help drive AllCloud’s marketing and sales process by qualifying and nurturing new business. The ideal candidate will have an ambitious attitude, think strategically and be a results-driven team player. If you are looking for a role to advance your career in sales and gain an outstanding growth opportunity, this may be the role for you!
This is a crucial role for AllCloud’s growth strategy which will be responsible for qualifying and nurturing new business and ultimately turning leads into sales opportunities. The right candidate will be able to take a holistic approach to the marketing and sales pipeline, and therefore needs to have experience with and understand the full lead lifecycle. The right candidate will be effective at uncovering business challenges and developing a narrative to help drive sales. This is a high-volume calling position.
- In cooperation with the marketing team, develop a nurture strategy that incorporates outbound calls, emails, materials, events, etc. to advance inbound leads to sales
- Move beyond BANT to uncover unique business opportunities with prospects and determine which AllCloud offerings best address their needs
- Utilize lead generation tools such as ZoomInfo, IVC and Intricately to target prospects and create new sales opportunities
- In cooperation with the sales team, set up meetings with prospects for sales representatives
- Present introductory pitch of AllCloud’s services via Zoom with prospects as needed
- Set up leads, opportunities and reports within Salesforce
- 2 years experience in direct sales or telemarketing preferably in the tech sector
- Experience selling services - preferred
- Knowledge of cloud technologies - preferred
- Experience using Salesforce and Google docs
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.