Junior Salesforce Developer
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Junior Salesforce Developer. As Junior Salesforce Developer at AllCloud, You will develop CRM workflows and custom code solutions for specific business needs. Salesforce developers work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company. You will be responsible for building scalable solutions and automation and know how to find the golden route between over-engineering to non-robust solutions.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing Apex, Visualforce, Lightning/LWC and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements.
- Lead the development process starting from the business requirements into a functional working solution, including integration, development, deployment, testing.
Summary of Experience
- 1 years previous development experience with Salesforce.com.
- hands-on experience in salesforce working in a complex environment & complex deployment pipeline.
- Hands on experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems via web services and APIs required
- Experienced knowledge of Salesforce customization including custom objects, custom fields, workflows, process builder, and validation rules.
- Strong hands on in client side including JS, LWC,Aura, HTML and CSS
- Proven experience knowledge Apex/Java
- hands-on experience with git and working knowledge with version control.
- Proficiency with managing multiple sandbox environments and CI/CD pipeline deployments
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills.
- Fluent English - verbal and written
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.